RV in America
Going an RV in America is pure adventure! There are so many
reasons to do it... Seeing beautiful places, visiting friends and
family, meeting new people, and exploring new things.
I can't wait to RV in America...and I plan on doing it soon!
There is so much to explore and so many adventures to go on. A road
trip is definitely about exploring, relaxing, seeing new things, and
meeting interesting people.
If you're lucky enough to have someone to share the experience with it
can be even better. So here are some tips if you're thinking
about a road trip...
- Get your vehicle thoroughly checked by your mechanic ahead of
time to avoid break downs
- Check your spare tire and make sure you have everything you need
to change one (AAA service can help too)
- AAA or a comparable service for flats, break downs, towing, and
- Have enough money saved for your trip
- Think of ways to make extra money while on your trip (I do this
- National coverage for your cell phone service to avoid roaming
- UPS mailbox or P.O. Box for your mail
- Pick your favorite destinations and plan your trip accordingly
- Be prepared to take lots of pictures
Here are some friends of mine that are living this dream... Be sure to
give them a visit!
Mike and Heidi
travel the U.S. full time in their 17 foot class B motorhome.
They share their experiences through their blog, Van Tramps.
traveling and living in his 1993 Falcon 190 which is a 19 foot class B
motorhome. He also shares his traveling adventures on a blog
called To Simplify.
Tell them I said "Hi!"